Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Shared Google Doc

This is the link to my Google Drive Folder where I will be posting all of my narcissistic thoughts and writing! Struggle through the final semester of college with me as I deal with Middle Class Caucasian Guilt and the anxiety brought on by not having a plan after May 9th.

You can also find this link again by clicking the link underneath the "Love Me" tab on the right hand side of this page.

3 comments:

  1. So far, though, it's empty, Cicily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I've already mentioned to one or two other classmates that I am working on a lot of editing and revising techniques. If you want some pointers, I will always be willing to help! Comedy writing is tough, but I don't see any reason why you can't aspire to great heights in that genre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally lol'ed at your outline. At first I saw it as an actual outline, but as I read more of it, I realized it was comedy gold. This should find it's way into your actual paper in its outline state. Not only does it add humor, but it explains your (dare I say) anxiety and the most complete vision of your perspective a reader could ever get. I enjoyed your other piece of writing about skidding out too. How could you incorporate these two pieces together?

    ReplyDelete